Need to return a P.O.K. purchase? Learn how to send a return, and find out how we process returns, exchanges and store credits.
- What is P.O.K.'s return policy?
• Returns must be requested within 14 days of the receipt of your order by filling out this form, and must be sent within 14 days of the approval of your request.
• P.O.K. will issue a store credit in the amount of the item(s) being returned, provided they are unworn and unwashed and have both designer and P.O.K. tags attached. Shipping fees, where applicable, are non-refundable.
• You must create an account on P.O.K. in order to receive a credit.
• Items damaged by wear will not be accepted for a return.
• Items that included any belts, accessories, designer packaging (such as authenticity cards, dust bags, or leather tags), etc, must include all these articles when being returned. Items that are missing these tags and packaging will not be accepted for a return.
• Any items marked “final sale” cannot be returned.
• Bathing suits, underwear and briefs must still have the protective adhesive strips in place.
• Footwear must be returned unworn and in the original box. Do not put shipping labels directly onto designer packaging. Shoes returned with boxes that are defaced in any way will not be accepted for a return.
• Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded.
- How to return an item?
1. Request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number by filling out this form.
An RMA number is required to make a return. Packages that are returned without an RMA number will not be processed
2. Carefully repack your purchase(s).
Include all original packaging, such as shoe boxes, tags and cellophane bags. Incomplete or damaged items will not be accepted.
3. Mail your items to the following address:
P.O.K. / Care of Freeport
1320 State Route 9 #5419
Champlain, New York
Please ship the package to P.O.K. using the shipping carrier of your choice. P.O.K. highly recommends that all shipments be tracked and insured. We cannot process an item for return until it has reached our warehouse, and are not responsible for any items lost in the mail. Please write your RMA number clearly on the package to ensure the quick processing of your return.
- Are returns free?
We do not offer free returns at this time. You are responsible for return shipping fees.
You can use the shipping carrier of your choice. P.O.K. highly recommends that all shipments be tracked and insured. We cannot process an item for return until it has reached our warehouse, and are not responsible for any items lost in the mail.
- How will I be refunded?
P.O.K. will issue you a store credit for the amount of your returned items. Please note that the original shipping charge, if any, is non-refundable.
- What if the item I received is damaged or I did not receive the correct item?
If you received incorrect or damaged items, P.O.K. will make things right.
Please begin the return process by making a request for your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number by filling out this form. You can specify the reason for your request on the RMA page, after which P.O.K. will review your request and take the necessary steps to correct your order.
Should you have difficulties during the RMA process, Customer Care can be reached via email@example.com, or by phone, Monday to Friday, 9-5, at 1 844 884 5453.
- If an item doesn't fit, can I exchange it for another size?
If the size you purchased does not fit and you would like to exchange it for a different size, please use the following procedure:
1. Return your items, following the return steps outlined above in How to return an item?
2. When your package is received it will be processed for a return and you will receive a store credit. P.O.K. can only issue a store credit after your item(s) have been received and processed. Please note that it can take 5-8 business days to process your return.
3. You may proceed with your purchase of the alternate size immediately, while your return is still underway, or wait until your return is completed and P.O.K. store credit has been issued.
4. Please be aware that at this time P.O.K. is unable to reserve stock in specific sizes and unfortunately cannot guarantee that the size you require will be available at a future date.
5. Consider checking out our size chart for help choosing a size, and remember that sizing up is the safest bet when shopping for kids.
- How long does it take to process a return?
After arriving at our warehouse it generally takes 5 to 8 business days for us to process your return and issue a store credit.
- Can I return my purchase in person?
Sorry, returns cannot be accepted in person.